This recipe serves 2 people in 2 cups and is very nice.
Nutella mug brownie dessert
- 1/3 cup Self raising flour
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Sift and mix all the dry ingredients ( flour, sugar, cocoa) into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients well ( egg, oil, milk, nutella).
- Pour the wet ingredients bowl into the dry ingredients bowl, mix with a fork until combined.
- Pour mix evenly into 2 mugs with a little room for rising. Pop into microwave for approx 2 mins depending on the wattage of your microwave ( mine is 1100 watts and 2 minutes was perfect for the 2 cups of dessert).
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy