This recipe serves 2 people in 2 cups and is very nice.
Nutella mug brownie dessert
- 1/3 cup Self raising flour
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1 Large egg
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- Sift and mix all the dry ingredients ( flour, sugar, cocoa) into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients well ( egg, oil, milk, nutella).
- Pour the wet ingredients bowl into the dry ingredients bowl, mix with a fork until combined.
- Pour mix evenly into 2 mugs with a little room for rising. Pop into microwave for approx 2 mins depending on the wattage of your microwave ( mine is 1100 watts and 2 minutes was perfect for the 2 cups of dessert).
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and enjoy
Yes you could cook the dessert in the bowl you mixed it in if it's microwave safe but you'd need to do times differently, maybe 3 mins but something you'd need to work on with your microwave. I made this pictured dessert with a macadamia nut type of nutella which had little chunks of nuts that made this even more delish. Try any chocolate nut spread you like. I used olive oil as that is what I had, it didn't affect the flavour.