Don’t get me wrong I love a good peppermint candy cane but 1 or 2 is my limit.
Peppermint choc balls is how you can use up a portion of them.
- 350 grams Condensed milk
- 250 gram Plain sweet biscuits (Marie etc, plain sweetened)
- 1/4 cup coconut
- 6-8 candy canes (size depending)
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa powder.
- Peppermint essence (optional depends on how minty you want them)
- 1 1/2 cup Desiccated coconut or non chocolate sprinkles to coat balls.
- Blitz biscuits and candy canes add cocoa powder and blitz.
- Stir in 1/4 cup coconut.
- Mix condensed milk into the dry ingredients. Pop in fridge for 30 mins.
- Roll into balls then coat in extra coconut or sprinkles. Keep in fridge.
- If you don’t wish to roll into balls you can lay on some baking paper, roll then twist ends and slice to serve.