Impossible Pie (coconut)
- 1/3 cup Caster sugar
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 cup Dessicated coconut
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Plain flour
- 80 grams Very soft almost melted margerine
- In a bowl whisk all ingredients together leaving the margarine until last, mix well.
- Pour into a greased oven proof dish and sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Bake in a preheated 170*C oven for approx 45 minutes or until set.
- Serve with fruit, whipped cream or on it's own.
The bigger the dish the obviously thinner the pie. For a thinner pie you need less baking time than the above time stated, check at about 30 minutes. Our preference is to go the deeper dish and have a more baked custard consistency. So play with your pie dish sizes until you get the custard consistency just the way you like it.