Chilli dip and options.Chilli dip and options.
- 1 tub Cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Sweet chilli sauce
- Dipping crackers of your choice
- Slightly soften cream cheese 5-10 mins or until it's mixable.
- Add your sweet chilli sauce and roughly mix in, or mix until you're happy with how it looks and tastes. Add more chilli sauce if you need.
- Spoon your dip mix into a serving bowl and top with more chilli sauce. Serve with crackers.
Of course go with what you think tastes and looks good. Add extra chopped chilli to the sauce if you like more bite. Try tomato, corn or gherkin relish. Salsa of your choice. Roasted garlic OR chives OR any combination that you like and takes your fancy. Stores in the fridge for about a week. Make less for one person or much more for a party. You can either serve with a spreading knife or use crackers to do the dipping. Picture is sweet chilli sauce and bush tomato relish.