Chocolate chip balls
- 250 gram Plain biscuits Arrowroot, Marie
- 395 gram Condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped chocolate or bits
- 1 1/2 cup Dessicated coconut
- Blitz biscuits well in a food processor then add condensed milk.
- Pop in the chocolate pieces and give a quick blitz to blend in a little.
- Roll into balls and coat in coconut. Refrigerate to set or for a quick set pop in the freezer for a bit.
Possibilities are endless, pop in a couple of tablespoons of milo or nesquik. Pop in some chopped dried fruit, nuts and seeds or a mix of all. Use chocolate ripple biscuits. Roll in almond or nut meal instead of coconut. Once you have the base for these you can use really anything you like. Store in the fridge.