120 is relative to the size of the biscuits you make.
120 Chocolate biscuits (Cookies)
- 1 395gram Condensed milk
- 400 grams Margerine
- 11/2 cups Caster sugar
- 4 cups Self raising flour
- 1/2 cup Custard powder (or cornflour)
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Milk (if needed)
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in condensed milk and vanilla.
- Sift flour and custard powder (or cornflour) together and slowly mix into the butter and sugar until all combined. If the mix is too soft to roll into balls pop the bowl in the fridge to set for 10-15 mins. Roll into balls, place on a liked tray and flatten with a fork dipped in water.
- Bake in a preheated 175*C oven on a lined tray for about 12-15mins. Cool and eat or freeze if you wish.
Mix in chopped nuts, chocolate chips or any other additives you'd like. I find that these make a cakey biscuit for me which I don't like to crisp them up a little I press lightly with the fork again at the 8 minute mark and then let finish baking.