If you don’t like walnuts don’t add them, it’s still nice as an apple and celery salad.If you don’t like walnuts don’t add them, it’s still nice as an apple and celery salad.
- 1 large Red apple
- 1 large Green apple
- 3-4 stalks Celery
- 1-2 tablespoons Mayonaise
- 1-2 tablespoons Lemon juice (fresh)
- Wash and dice your apple, not to small. I like the colour so I leave the skins on. Toss in a bowl with the lemon juice. Mixing with your hands is easier to make sure all apple is coated.
- Wash and thinly slice your celery (I cut on an angle) and toss in with the apple.
- Mix in enough mayonaise to just coat your apple and celery. Toss in walnuts to your liking. Cover and refrigerate.