This was made from a failed chocolate sauce recipe, I didn’t want to waste the ingredients and this it what became of the sauce.
Not quite chocolate fudge balls
- 395 gram Can condensed milk I used light.
- 200 gram Dark chocolate
- 250 gram Plain chocolate biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups Dessicated coconut
- Blitz in a food processor the biscuits until nice and fine.
- Break chocolate into it's squares, place in a glass bowl and melt over a pot of low boiling water as bain marie style (do not get water in your chocolate). OR place in the microwave for approx 1 minute, stir and see if it needs a little more, it is better to under melt than over melt.
- Pour the condensed milk into the melted chocolate and stir until combined and smooth. Add the biscuit crumbs folding in until all mixed. Pop in the fridge for 5 mins.
- Pour coconut into a dinner plate sized dish. Roll balls of the chocolate biscuit mix and coat in the coconut doing 6 or so at a time. Place in a lidded container until all the mix is gone. Store in the fridge.