- 2 tablespoons Cocoa
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Caster sugar
- 1 cup Milk + 1 or 2 tabs extra
- 1 tablespoon White vinegar
- 1 cup Self raising flour
- 1 large Egg
- Mix all together to form a smooth batter. Use extra milk if needed it depends on the cocoa you use.
- Pour large spoonfulls of batter into a well greased pan with the heat at about 3/4. Flip when bubbles appear and cook the second side.
- Serve with ice cream.
Yes you can use grated chocolate in the mix just don't make the content to high or they will stick to the pan no matter how well you grease it. Try using chocolate flavoured milk instead of the cocoa. Try any flavoured milk for something different.